Friday, April 3, 2009

Didn't do as good today

I got my haircut today. I have this tradition of going to the Pita Pit whenever I get my hair done (3 maybe 4 times a year). Well when I got done today I was starving. So I broke down and got a hummus pita w/lettuce, tomato, g.peppers, banana peppers, and tzatziki (probably shouldn't have added the sauce). Oh well, I hadn't eaten much yet today. Problem was, I was so hungry that I gobbled the sandwich in the car. By the time I got home I was still starving. I ended up eating several handfuls of gold fish crackers. To make matters worse, I am going out to dinner with Matt tonight.

At least I still have not had any soda. Looking forward to one tomorrow morning.

3 comments:

  1. I never go to people's blogs but I went to yours. Wrote you a two paragraph comment and then lost it all. So, all your getting from me now is that I am proud of you and you are not alone in your struggle to be a more healthy person.

    Luv ya,
    Allie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea and motivating for me too! I'm going to join in on the "fun", especially since I way over-indulged on vacation this past week! Really though, I still haven't lost all the baby weight from Peter and have discovered that it is harder when you get older to lose it. Are you doing weight-watchers or counting calories? We could do weigh-ins at each other's houses once a week if you want. I'm serious about joining in on this with you!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mommy you perfect the way you are and I love you so, so, so much.
    love,
    Ashlynne

    ReplyDelete